Biggy-Ziggy
 
Thursday, December 31, 2009
2009: Blog Review
This is totally narcissitic and so me, but here are my favorite blog posts from my blog this past year:

Favorite Dear... post: Fish Funeral

Favorite Goings On post: Raising a Drug Dealer

Favorite Craft post: I forgot!

Favorite Picture Based post: Silly Goose

Favorite Activity Update post: Fruitful Friday

So that's all from me, about me. I really like reading all these recaps on everyone's blog and hope you enjoyed mine.

Here's a great New Year's Song
posted by Lori @ 3:50 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER