Biggy-Ziggy
 
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Thoughts on I-5
Sure, you're smooth.

Sure, you've gotten us to Portland. You've gotten us here to San Diego. You could get us to Tiajuana if I had a passport...

But you are the reason I am now donating all Christmas funds into teleportation research. You, and my screaming children, and whining husband!

You're boring and long and foggy. And you call yourself an Interstate...

But we're here now and it's been wonderful thusfar. We went to the San Diego Zoo yesterday and the mouse is drawing nearer. We are so excited and the bleary eyed Goose and Monkey are stellar now that we're out of the car.

We did venture another car yesterday, however. A car my dad would dream of (though to me, it's just a car, like all cars.)

So here dad, Merry Christmas!




posted by Lori @ 9:56 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER