Biggy-Ziggy
 
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Would Be Wordless Wednesday

I'm still shocked everytime I get on the internet and read blogs by how small it makes the world. Everyone can interact and we're all on the same playing field no matter who we are, where we are, or how little and insignificant we may feel.

It's even more amazing when all those people come together for support.

While I don't know Shellie or her family, I'm crying for her. Our thoughts are with her family as they try to figure out how to reconcile with what has happened to their baby boy, Bryson.
posted by Lori @ 6:35 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER