Biggy-Ziggy
 
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
An Apology to Nikki Reed

I'm sorry.





I'm extremely tempted to end things there, but that would be too much like my brother and not a very good apology.

I'm sorry I called you fat. I'm sorry I didn't think you should be Rosalie in Twilight and while I may have said you were better off playing a lunchlady or someone picking up garbage in the movie, I really didn't mean it. Sorry.

I watched your movie on Tuesday and I can't get it out of my head. I don't know how much of Thirteen is actually based on your life, but whatever it is--I'm sorry. And any tips that you have for ensuring my kid doesn't end up whoring, stealing, mutilating herself, moving out, and generally doing bad at age 13 (or ever, really) would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and did I mention I thought you looked much better in New Moon?
posted by Lori @ 6:04 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER