Biggy-Ziggy
 
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Goodbye, Alice

Your life was more interesting than anyone will ever know.

Thank you for sharing some of your stories with me, and for keeping the ones that might scare us for your own.

Thank you for not calling my kids stupid idiots.

In fact, thank you for loving my kids so much you didn't care if one threw up all over your shirt. For always trying to keep Goose entertained with little things you had, for having crackers out whenever we were over, for being the most considerate uber-Oma ever, I am eternally grateful.

Goodbye, Alice. Goodbye, Oma.
posted by Lori @ 6:40 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER