Biggy-Ziggy
 
Monday, November 23, 2009
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

A: A Madsen bike or Zigo, a good sewing machine, a king size bed (frame and mattress babe, I don't want to sleep on the floor...), paint for our cabinets, and Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde, who I will hunt down if his book is pushed off any more!

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?

Ziggy's poetry is wonderful. It makes you laugh. It makes you cry. It's my favorite.

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

A: I made some ornaments one year that turned out awesome, but it took about eight hours per ornament due to texturing the clay. I'd love to make those again, but right now I'm making a crazy quilt and hoping to have that done soon!

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

A: I don't remember getting it, but I loved my Care Bear so much when I was little. I'm pretty sure my Grandma got it for me for Christmas...Big ups, Love-a-lot!

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?

A: Goose is always pretty good about not being into a brand or one thing. This year she wants a pogo stick and a trumpet. Monkey is in to art, pink and machines, we'll see what he ends up with...

6. What is your favorite holiday food?

A: I'm going with latkes here. I can make three batches at a time and they last us a max of two days!

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

A:I can't really say here since my readership mainly consists of my parents, but it will be messy and awesome. For Goose's friends we're making car rolls and crocheted hats.

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?

A: Does Disney's Sing a Long Songs Christmas version count?

9. Favorite holiday song?

A: "Merry Christmas, Baby" by Otis Redding

10. Favorite holiday pastime?

A: I love talking and being with my family around the Christmas tree. It's like a hug for the soul...and now I'm picturing Stuart Smalley
posted by Lori @ 1:48 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER