Biggy-Ziggy
 
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Hey There, It's been Awhile...

So it's been a long time since I really wrote anything, which is sort of funny since everything that happens to me I internalize and write a blog post for.

Despite Ziggy's springing a dinner party here tonight on me Monday (which of course means that since Monday I've been trying to make it look like I clean the house everyday), we're functioning so well together on my favorite level: creativity.

He's got this contest at work for a holiday skit and we've been writing stuff together. I'm the idea girl, then he takes it to the next level, though some of the more hilarious stuff about how to score rock in the skit obviously got omitted.

And even when I'm yelling at him that he's a pompous jerk, it's still great. Like being back in school together in the beginning of our relationship...
posted by Lori @ 9:44 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER