Biggy-Ziggy
 
Friday, October 30, 2009
Halloween Events in Roseville
So here's a list of things to do for Halloween in Roseville. I know that I'm being ambitious, thinking that maybe we can hit all of these things, especially given the kids' dislike for waiting around and Monkey's love of destruction, but I can dream...

Sears Free Toy for kids in costume

Michaels The Knack Family Event
10-12 For Crafts and Candy

Lakeshore Learning 11am-3pm Bat Craft

Toys R Us 12pm-3pm Halloween Spooktacular free tote, goodies and giveaways

Barnes and Noble Black Cat Halloween Storytime 4pm


Halloween at the Fountains 5-6 Costume Parade 6-7 Trick or Treating

Trick or Treating at the Galleria
5-7

Labels:

posted by Lori @ 2:19 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER