Biggy-Ziggy
 
Friday, October 23, 2009
Roseville Area Free Stuff to do
We have a wedding to go to on Saturday, and while the prospect of a day with just Goose is exciting since I don't feel like I spend enough time with her, I'm a bit bummed, too. Monkey is sick again and hopefully Ziggy can work the nebulizer and not run him ragged. Plus there's some pretty awesome things going down for free this weekend:

Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic
is building this super fun looking guy from 10-11am. It says to register, but when we've gone and I've told them we're registered, the guy looks at me weird and hands me a kit. I swear I've heard "nerd" disguised in a cough...

Then off to Lakeshore Learning on Douglas Blvd. from 11am-3pm where kids can make this Halloween countdown calendar. Whatever you do, don't call it an advent calendar near Pottery Barn Kids because they will shriek and tell you it's not religious.

Just down the street is Borders, where at 2pm they have a Halloween party happening complete with crafts, games and music. The Kids' Halloween Spooktacular is a big costume party and sounds like a blast. Plus last time we were there for an event they made everyone the best hot chocolate! And there's a buy one book get a kid's book half off coupon good that day as well.

Then, if one bookstore doling out free stuff wasn't enough, you can swing by Barnes and Noble and get a free hot chocolate and cookie with this printable coupon.

Have fun, you lucky duckies!
posted by Lori @ 2:02 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER