Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
13 Days of Halloween Crafts



Have you noticed I'm always a bit late? Well I meant to start this yesterday, so I'll post two today and then one for everyday until Halloween.

These are my some of my favorite crafts. This one is excellent because in the last month since Goose stopped napping I find myself needing that Mommy time, but needing her to be engaged. So I set her down with black paper and chalk and doorknob hangers came to be!

Just halve a sheet of black cardstock and cut a hole (I used the bottom of a can and my trusty Xacto knife).

Voila! Pretty Spooky!
posted by Lori @ 9:08 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER