Biggy-Ziggy
 
Saturday, October 10, 2009
I know it's Saturday, but here's a Wordy Wednesday anyway...

Have you read any of the Magic Tree House series?

Goose likes it, but a more rudimentary set of books I could not imagine! We've read two in the last two days and they are so mind-numbing!

Not only can you predict the plotlines, but you can guess exactly what and where the simple facts will be inserted into the storyline. You can't guess how the dialog is going to go because it's too simple. There's no finesse. There's nothing interesting there!

I think that Goose likes the simple words, which she can actually sound out--I suppose that's a plus. But this is one series that, if she keeps up with them, I'd be happy for her to read on her own!
posted by Lori @ 7:31 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER