Biggy-Ziggy
 
Friday, October 9, 2009
Just Like Sid and Nancy, No Chris Brown and Rhianna, No...Just Like Us
Ziggy and I get along really well. We're both willing to sacrifice when something else is important to the other. We can speak in shorthand and get it. We can not speak and get it.

But then there's the fights and he doesn't pull punches verbally speaking. So I stew.

What's our solution? Wii Sports Resort, naturally.

Let me tell you, there is nothing more satisfying than beating the crud out of your husband with a weird light saber thing! It doesn't hurt that he can't beat me.

The game overall sort of sucks. Archery is ok, but the swordfighting? Epic. Awesome. And I think it belongs in the office of every marriage counselor (or maybe it already does? My therapist friend uses Wii games on her at risk kids.)

So here's the problem. After my inevitable victory, I showboat--all that forced football watching has to pay out some way. Ziggy forgets that I have no grace about me whatsoever and pushes me. I fall. I bruise. I have a very large bruise across my gluteus maximus.

There you have it. And in between laughing hysterically and saying sorry, he snaps a picture! That's me annoyed at him being him. It was time for the next round.

What a jerk!
posted by Lori @ 10:52 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER