Biggy-Ziggy
 
Monday, October 5, 2009
Weekly Worth a Listen
The chronicles of my Ordinary and Awesome life, family, and thoughts at www.ordinaryandawesome.com. Ordinary and Awesome is also the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.


So here’s five songs I would force you to listen to if you were stuck in my car. You can’t escape, unless you’re hitting the ground rolling, so enjoy!

This guy is AMAZING. I can’t stop listening to his music. I want to go to his concert in Oakland this month SO badly!


This is a pretty old song, but one of Goose’s favorites and a good car song.


Yet another car song…


Even if it scares the heck out of my passengers, I’m a big fan of clapping along with songs that have clapping in them.


The antedote for road rage? This Bob Marley cover by Elizabeth Mitchell.
posted by Lori @ 11:13 PM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER