Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Weekly Worth A Listen
The chronicles of my Ordinary and Awesome life, family, and thoughts at www.ordinaryandawesome.com. Ordinary and Awesome is also the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.

Does anyone play "the song game"? There's probably a better name for it and more complex rules, but basically one person sings a song, or part of a song and picks a word from the lyrics. The challenge is then for the next person to come up with a different song with that word in it. Then a new lyric is picked from the new song and it goes on and on. If you can't come up with a song, then you challenge the other person to come up with a song with his original word.

Ziggy and I used to spend hours playing this driving from school back to our parents' homes. It is great for keeping one awake while she's driving at midnight on a desolate highway!

So here's a snippet of my latest victory. Ziggy was totally stumped!

He broke out with reggae and had "I shot the sheriff" and I picked this fantastic song.


So now the word I pick is "pistol". Ziggy was stumped. Anyone want to play? Leave a song with the word "pistol" and your new word.
posted by Lori @ 9:35 PM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER