Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
FINALLY We are Spookified, sort of...




It feels like we constantly are handling Halloween decor. Goose's party has me all out of whack, plus after I took these pictures we had to pack up on account of wind and rain (keep it coming, though, and we'll never move to Seattle!).

But it feels so much more like Halloween. And the Jack-o-lantern over the tv is no longer eccentric, it's just right.

The kids had a blast and Monkey ripped a ghost up to be a spooky Rambo, which everyone then did--so cute...I mean scary!
posted by Lori @ 9:02 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER