Biggy-Ziggy
 
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Birthday Time
I know it was last weekend, but here are some of my favorite things about Goose's party:

Goose and Daddy made this super cool graveyard












Ziggy and I had fun throwing streamers. Ziggy made this super fun pumpkin (still up, by the way, I love it tooo much to take it down...)









Goose spent the night at Grammy and Grandpa's and ended up watching Spongebob for half an hour with my brother. Since then she has been in love with all things Spongebob, so here is "Spongeguy Rectanglepants"




These fingers are peanut butter cookie dough (not nestle!) wrapped around pretzels, for bone crunching abilities and almond slivers for nails, as provided by Gramma D, pretty spooky!







Everytime we have a party, I put my family to work and they help so much, so this is my super photogenic dad helping out my mom and I with food, while my mother in law is probably off somewhere cleaning...

posted by Lori @ 8:25 AM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER