Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Happy, Happy Birthday


Goose, You have a big head. Don't anyone tell you otherwise. It's one of the things that make you the most unique and interesting girl I have ever known (although you could have tried sucking that head in a little four years ago today...)

The years are going so fast and I can't believe how you've changed in such a short but also such an immense amount of time. You're sweet, silly, incredibly smart and have your Daddy's wonderful enthusiasm. I hope you never lose these things, and that you'll still be just as excited to use your birthday wishes having me lay in your bed and read you extra chapters from our latest book at night.

We love you, Baby Girl! Happy Fourth!
posted by Lori @ 6:10 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER