Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Thank You! Thank You!

So my Blog or Treat buddy sent me a wonderful package that arrived the other day. It was fantastic! We do all kinds of Halloween and she got us these Dia de los Muertos style kitchen items, activities for the kids, candy, and a mask that looks so perfect on the welcome bear we have outside. We usually dress him up, but last year the costume was trashed and we didn't have anything for him, but now we do! Thank you so much Kellie of Princess P, JT and Me, you're super awesome! (I bugged Shannon, the wonderful person who put on this event, for her blog name.)

I really hope that Erica at But Mommy... enjoys the fall pack we put together for her and her kiddos! Happy Halloween to All!
posted by Lori @ 8:40 AM  
5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER