Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Halloween Craft: Mom Free Magnets

As long as you don't have a kid that will write on the wall or try to eat the marker, this next craft is so simple and perfect for a good 20-30 minutes of mommy time (or how I'm typing this post right now.)

Michaels and Joann's have these little wooden die cuts that are excellent for markers. I know you're supposed to paint them, but I don't trust Goose to not end up with paint on her feet or hands and track it all over the house. Buy them when they're on sale (not that they're expensive, the highest I've seen them priced is .39 and the best I've gotten them for is .10 and then I stock up!).

Use a roll of magnetic tape (1.59 for several feet) or a pin backing (2.99 for 40) to make the wooden cutout into something special.
posted by Lori @ 4:28 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER