Biggy-Ziggy
 
Friday, November 6, 2009
What's Up for the Weekend?
It's funny, I have iTunes on shuffle and this random "Don't go" song is playing and I think it has said "don't go" three million times since I started writing this post. Where does this garbage come from? Or is it fate? Spooky...

Tonight there's a party to promote the grand opening of Dental Excellence at the Fountains in Roseville from 5-10 pm. There'll be kids activities and a jazz band, and who doesn't love a good jazz band?

Saturday
9-12pm Home Depot kids' clinic to make a trivet. This could be a good holiday craft gift, just tape off the tile and let the kids have at it with some acrylic paints.

11-3pm at Lakeshore Learning they're making Veteran flags. Also a holiday gift, for the loved one's your kids don't really like.

From 12-4pm at Whole Foods is their 1 year anniversary party. I hope we'll be back from Apple Hill to make the end of this. I love Whole Foods and wish that I could afford to shop there more, but I'll stick to my cheese from a can...anyway the people who run the kids club there are extremely nice and there's a bagger named Diane (I think?) who's insane and has glittered my kids on a couple occasions (why is anyone's guess...)
posted by Lori @ 4:10 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER