Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Our Thoughts on Up

11 minutes. That's how far into this movie I got before I was crying. Even if you don't like animated movies, watch this. Up is amazing. Goose got a tiny bit scared at the end but I think it was worth it for her to see.

The story makes me think about Ziggy and I and our kids. It really is an adventure and I can only hope that we are as successful as Ellie and Carl of Up. You're being saved from sappy rhetoric here because Goose just woke up and is now rubbing her head on my arm.

Here's Goose's take:

I like that they met the dog and that it could talk. I thought that the dogs could fly, but they couldn't so they just all fell into the lake. I like that his house floated away from the builders who made so much noise (sounds like our house, I think she can relate.) They should watch Up; it's a great movie.
posted by Lori @ 6:26 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER