Biggy-Ziggy
 
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Stuff and Nonsense
So I didn't go to a concert tonight in SF that I really wanted to go to, but now it is my life's ambition to go to the Brainwash Cafe, a lounge, internet cafe and a laundromat that has music every night. It sounds like the quirkiest place ever.

Goose wants to go to the Fancy Nancy Fest tomorrow at Borders, and when I asked her if she wanted to wear something fancy, she said, "I need my princess dresses and braids of course." Now this chick has four princess dresses, so I'm not totally sure if she's going to wear layers, or pull a fashion show and change every few minutes.

Lastly, Office Max has made some pretty funny elf videos this year. Check ours out!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards
posted by Lori @ 2:23 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER