Biggy-Ziggy
 
Monday, November 23, 2009
I'm A Lucky Ducky and You Can Be Too

Let me start out by saying I've been extremely lucky this year and I'm extremely grateful. I've won shoes and a couple gift cards that I've talked about before, but I won a Mutsy 4Rider with Stroller Source. If you are in need of a stroller, I strongly recommend that site. The reviews are very honest and Kristen, who helped me, was extremely friendly and responded fast to any questions I had. Excellent customer service is so important and they have it in spades! And thank you so much!

And if you want to try your hand at winning giveaways here are a few good ones:

MommyBlog Reviews is hosting a Wii Fit Plus and Fitness Ultimatum Giveaway. It's open through today.

SAHM Reviews is hosting a Walmart gift card giveaway. Just in time for the holidays! That would be so handy for a holiday party or even donating to a needy family.

Good luck everyone!
posted by Lori @ 7:02 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER