Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
ABC's Modern Family

Is anyone else watching this show?

Every episode I watch has some exact lines from my life happening. The most recent one we pulled up in the DVR had two kids sitting and playing while the parents looked on in bewilderment, "what are they doing? Why aren't they hurting each other?" the dad (Phil) asks.

"I don't know but I'm scared to move" replies mom, Claire.

Then I thought Ziggy was going to choke to death while watching the clown episode.

This is a very well put together show with an outstanding ensemble cast and fun talking heads. It's toned down zany-ness of Arrested Development meets mockumentary style. I did wonder, though, not having seen all the episodes myself, what the exact premise was. Will it be like the Office the BBC version and characters will get to watch themselves on tv, or will it be like NBC's Office and the characters will continue to log interviews without ever seeing any footage? Anyone? Anyone?

So if you're not watching it, get on it! I don't want to waste my time with another Wonderfalls or Pushing Daisies, oh Lee Pace where have you gone?
posted by Lori @ 2:46 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER