Biggy-Ziggy
 
Thursday, December 31, 2009
New Year, New Goals

With the new year upon us, I feel compelled to make new year's resolutions--it's something I can remember my grandma and I doing while she let me type on the typewriter (how quaint!).

But since I never stick to resolutions, rather I'm making a little list of goals that I would like to accomplish in 2010...

1. Make tortillas--well and with great alacrity (trivia: "alacrity" is Ziggy's favorite word)

2. Finish my crazy quilt of clothes and stuff from our past

3. Finish Goose's baby book

4. Make a baby book for Monkey

5. Run a mile without walking, and do it often

6. Get the kids into more of a routine with school, exercise, music, art, stories, experiments, etc.

7. Brush Ludo's teeth at least every Tuesday and Friday

8. Go car-less one day a week

9. Learn to shoot a free-throw, and make at least three of ten (I shudder to think of the hours upon hours logged of trying this with Ziggy, whose goal was a minimum of 9/10--end on a make!)

10. Get through something by Dostoyevsky.

So what are your resolutions/goals?

Labels: ,

posted by Lori @ 3:29 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER