With the new year upon us, I feel compelled to make new year's resolutions--it's something I can remember my grandma and I doing while she let me type on the typewriter (how quaint!).
But since I never stick to resolutions, rather I'm making a little list of goals that I would like to accomplish in 2010...
1. Make tortillas--well and with great alacrity (trivia: "alacrity" is Ziggy's favorite word)
2. Finish my crazy quilt of clothes and stuff from our past
3. Finish Goose's baby book
4. Make a baby book for Monkey
5. Run a mile without walking, and do it often
6. Get the kids into more of a routine with school, exercise, music, art, stories, experiments, etc.
7. Brush Ludo's teeth at least every Tuesday and Friday
8. Go car-less one day a week
9. Learn to shoot a free-throw, and make at least three of ten (I shudder to think of the hours upon hours logged of trying this with Ziggy, whose goal was a minimum of 9/10--end on a make!)
10. Get through something by Dostoyevsky.
So what are your resolutions/goals?
Labels: new year, time capsule