Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
The Letdown

The Zoo. Disneyland. Christmas.

More fun could not have been had last week and now...

Now Ziggy's back at work. I have to make food for us to eat again. Now we go for walks that are "boring".

Me: Look Goose, the trees are just like around Pooh's house at Disneyland.
Goose: Then where's Tigger?

Where indeed? I need to muster up some New Year excitement or something so that I can get over this post-Disney, post-present-giving, post-family non-magical feeling aka letdown.

Funnily enough Ziggy's dad warned us this would happen after our wedding. This letdown feeling. We never felt it. I get it now, though.
posted by Lori @ 2:46 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER