Biggy-Ziggy
 
Friday, August 7, 2009
Friday Random Ten
So, this is the first time I've done this and I think it's interesting how much of Ziggy's music's on there, I hit two Beyonce songs. Ridiculous! Then I put the two kid songs on here anyway just because I listen to them quite a bit and while Raffi makes me want to cry sometimes, Elizabeth Mitchell is awesome!

1. Danny Says- Less Than Jake
2. I will Follow You Into the Dark- Death Cab for Cutie
3. Think for Yourself- The Beatles
4. Have You Ever Seen the Rain- CCR
5. Lovers in a Dangerous Time- Barenaked Ladies
6. I Feel Fine- The Beatles
7. I Saw Her Standing There- The Beatles
8. Swallowed a Fly- Raffi
9. Song Sung Blue- Neil Diamond
10. I'm Going to Catch You- Elizabeth Mitchell
posted by Lori @ 5:05 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER