Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
I've Been Remiss
So I've been busy...there's a new (to us) game we discovered called Plants vs. Zombies that Ziggy and I have been playing, and between that and all the Halloween goings on, I completely spaced on posting these Halloween pics.

First up, thank you so much to Brett at This Mama Loves Her Bargains for my Halloween blog or treat bag--the yankee candle might be the best scent I've smelled by them and the kids LOVED the silly bands and play doh. Thanks, Shannon, for putting all of it together!

Then of course, there's the costumes. Right now Ziggy's got the ipod which contains his pic, but let's just say I succeeded in making him both adorably ridiculous, and have to cross his legs to hold it in all day while he wore that costume....

Goose and Monkey were happy with their costumes. The former didn't want to take it off while the latter only wanted to look at his (and sleep with it in his bed!)

posted by Lori @ 10:06 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 12, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Blogger Lorie Shewbridge said…

    Totally LOVE the kids in their costumes and your package is wonderful... yummy candy and gifts for the kids. I also got candles from my swap partner that I completely love.

     
  • At November 15, 2010 at 5:37 AM, Blogger Aleksandra Nearing said…

    Awww, they are so cute! I had such a fun time this Halloween with my daughter. At first she was all timid, then she was hitching up her skirt, running from door to door. Heaven forbid if the homeowner didn't appear within seconds of the doorbell ringing - those little fists were knock knock knocking!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

     

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER