5. Hearing Damage - Thom Yorke (from New Moon) "Your mind is restless/You say you're getting better, but you don't feel any better"
6. Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson (from Juno)
7. Uprising - Muse (from V trailer) Monkey's favorite song. I love hearing words like "interchanging" and "victorious" from a two year old.
8. Waterslide - The Bonedaddys (from I Love You, Man) Since Monkey's song is on here, Goose's has to be on here too. She like to make up her own topical lyrics to this tune as a sort of social commentary.
9. On the Cliff By the Sea - Ponyo If you don't speak Japanese, don't bother. The kids love this song and Ziggy can make up words that make me laugh so hard I'm seconds from peeing my pants.
10. Oh, Sookie - Snoop Dogg (inspired by True Blood This might be the most hilarious fan song I've ever heard. Sam Trammell said Snoop calling him a "bitch" was one of the highlights of his career.