Biggy-Ziggy
 
Thursday, October 21, 2010
One Down, Three to Go
Let there be Totoro! This is Monkey's favorite movie right now. He even happened upon a graphic novel with the Studio Ghibli logo at the library yesterday and forced me to check it out. He's pretty psyched to see Toy Story 3 as his sister has informed him that not only is there a big baby, Totoro makes a cameo.


Except that they need to be finished by tomorrow night.

Goose changed her mind from Puck in Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream to Cleopatra. I'm not telling her that Shakespeare wrote a play about Antony and Cleopatra, my mother thinks I'm turning her into enough of a social pariah as it is. I won Katdid and Kid's contest for Star costumes so we got some pretty fantastic accessories for her costume (side note: I highly recommend them, it's reasonable prices and really fast shipping).

Ziggy is going to be Lotso Huggin Bear from Toy Story 3, and while the body for this costume that has to fit my 6'5" husband is 75% complete, I'm at a loss as to what to do for a head. And no, it's nowhere near as good as the amazing costume Disney did for the movie promo...



Any suggestions?
posted by Lori @ 10:02 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER