Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Weekly Worth A Listen: Truffle Shuffle

This is just stuff on random in iTunes, though I did have to edit because Ziggy's music is god awful.
How Peculiar - Robbie Williams


Not an Addict - K's Choice


I Have Friends in Holy Spaces - Panic at the Disco


Dreaming of You - The Coral


Good Morning, Good Morning - The Beatles


We Might As Well Be Strangers - Keane


On the Sly - The Bamboos


Rambling Through the Avenues of Time - Flight of the Conchords


Sabotage - Beastie Boys


Get Busy - The Roots
posted by Lori @ 7:34 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At July 28, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Anonymous Sarah said…

    Sabotage! Possibly the best video ever shot. And I love love love the Chonchords. My personal favorite is Too Many Dicks on the Dancefloor.

     

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER