Biggy-Ziggy
 
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Goose and the News

Often Goose asks me what I'm reading or watching especially when it comes to the news. I will read almost everything happening as she patiently listens, though she may not have any idea what "women's reproductive rights" means.

Sometimes she asks, sometimes I suspect her to be mentally singing a Black Eyed Peas song as her eyes glaze over and she snuggles close.

That's why it was so funny this morning when she told her brother that she was "imposing a trade embargo" with him on marbles.


And though I had to step in, ineffectively might I add, much like the UN and attempt to broker peace, I was chuckling and humming "Hail to the Chief" as I told the future Ms. President to play nice.

Who knew? She's learning and paying attention to everything?
posted by Lori @ 12:52 PM  
5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER