Biggy-Ziggy
 
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Just Jen Contest
"No Grapes". That's what I'd want my supercool Just Jen sweatshirt to say. It's strange and doesn't make any sense but neither does my inspiration. It'd be classy though. So classy that Just Jen's designs have been seen on ABC's The Bachelor for their bridal hoodies. You can see them in action here.

I'm pretty excited about A Blog of Goodies'giveaway she has going on right now. Not only is there a chance for a $100 gift card, there's also a Just Jen hoodie of your very own up for grabs. Fun stuff! Good luck to you and the Red Socks!
posted by Lori @ 1:20 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER