Biggy-Ziggy
 
Monday, February 22, 2010

Dearest Monkey,

It's a thousand times harder now.

It's hard not to yell during the day as you try to pull every. last. hair. out. of. your. sister's. head. Then, it's so much better when you two make each other laugh.

It's a thousand times harder to be mad, or trust you for that matter, when I hear a crash and ask you what happened and you reply, "Nuh-zing".

It's harder to get the carpet clean, with it's ground in playdoh and bananas. It's hard to keep the dog from getting fat as you pass him his fifth or sixth treat of the day. It's hard to stay up until 11:46 like you made me do two years ago when you decided to grace us with your presence.

And yet, while it's hard, I can't imagine it without you.

I love you, little man. Thanks for making life hard so that I can appreciate how much better you make it, too.
posted by Lori @ 11:28 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER