Biggy-Ziggy
 
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
VDay Gifts
I was pretty pleased with my find for Ziggy for Valentine's Day. Our funds were a bit low and to be honest, I figured I'd write him a poem and call it a day. But while at TJMaxx killing time with the kids, what did I see on the $1 clearance rack?


We have a wall of weird pictures in our bathroom so it should fit in perfectly. Plus, he loved it.



Eventually I'd like it to look like the inside of Haunted Mansion at Disneyland for Ziggy, who would live in a dilapidated shack just to feel scared at night. (Freak!)

And Ziggy, poor man, had no idea what to get, so he got some trite chocolates and a gift card. Let's just say it's Wednesday and they're both gone...
posted by Lori @ 5:13 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER