Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Why no Post Yesterday?


Beatles Rockband!
I'm proud to say that I'll be staying far away from any guitars or drums because I am so terrible that the game doesn't even know what to do with me. Goose is surprisingly good at the drums.

And I'm more jealous of Ziggy's coordination than ever. He can seriously pick anything up and be decent, if not great at it. Though I'm proud to say that I beat him handily at the vocals.

If anyone is looking for a bandmate that can do nothing but sing and erratically dance with spastic movements that are likely to break instruments or injur fellow bandmates, I'm free.
posted by Lori @ 7:59 AM  
3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER