Biggy-Ziggy
 
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Silly Haiku Wednesday: Changes
Join the fun!

My Life

Bowie filters in
"Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes" starts
Another diaper...

And then, just to share because Goose is awfully proud of it, here's her parody of Browning's famous Sonnets from the Portuguese "Number 43" (Ok, I know it's not a full sonnet, but she's four!). The last bit she wrote out herself.



How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee as though I were running down 16 stairs.
I love thee all the while I brush my stuffed animals' hairs.
I love thine enforcement as one locks another away in a dungeon.
I love thee as much as my mom.
posted by Lori @ 1:57 PM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER