Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Dear Mr. Fforde- A Threat

Dear Mr. Fforde,

Know this. If you start another series, without giving us, your loyal readers more in your current series, I will find you and I will kick you. I don't know where I will kick you yet as my mind has not introduced a creative enough place; and it probably won't be very hard because at this point I've abandoned any strength training exercises--but it'll happen.

Don't get me wrong, I ended up really loving Shades of Grey, but where's the Nursery Crime? Where's Thursday? I'll accept more from the Chromatica series, but like I said, if you get some wild idea to write about a whole new world, with all new jargon and rules to pick up, sit on it, or I will kick you in the, hmmm... humerus? Am I tall enough? I need some suggestions.

Sincerely,
Lori
posted by Lori @ 3:33 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER