Biggy-Ziggy
 
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Letting Go
I believe that Goose will do great things.

And while I know it will be a struggle to get there, I can't let go enough to let her feel pain. It's my motherly duty to protect her always right?

Yet the training wheels are off. Ziggy helped her on, let her go and off she went, happy as a clam.


While I pictured bruises, dentist trips, scrapes, cuts, bandaids and the fight over hydrogen peroxide, and steadied the camera in my face so that I wouldn't throw up.

Do you ever stop worrying about them?
posted by Lori @ 1:41 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER