Biggy-Ziggy
 
Saturday, January 2, 2010
A Letter to a Dead Man in Denmark


Dearest Mr. Ole Kirk Christiansen,

I know you won't be seeing this as you have been departed for over fifty years, but let me tell you, I'm not a fan.

You see I live with a big kid. And that big kid has started his kids up with your little invention. And in a family of kids who like to take things apart, take things from one another and take little to no time for cleaning up, this has been disaster.

In fact, my bare feet are giving you the middle finger.

Legos are hard! And small. And sharp!

And you know what else? Expensive! Forty bucks on some little ship because it's Star Wars? Are you kidding me, Christiansen?

I'm glad that thusfar everyone enjoys playing with plain blocks and inventing their own stuff, but trust me, should Goose start asking for a Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner (10019) your butt is getting exorcised!

Sincerely,
Lori
posted by Lori @ 2:20 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER