Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Worth a Listen Tuesday: Let's Get It On
OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Chronicles of My Ordinary and Awesome Life, Family, and Thoughts. OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.

So I don't really have any songs that put me in the mood so instead I just grabbed some of my favorite songs about "sexy time", most of them funny and by FOTC.

This song is hilarious!


Who doesn't love James Brown?


I like this song, though Rod Stewart has no sex appeal, instead I opted for this So I Married An Axe Murderer version--Myers at his finest!


What girl wouldn't swoon when her mate tells her he wants to look at her insides? Gross! (Sorry about the video, the vapors video I found didn't have code)


I actually really like this song, even if the simile is lost on me.


This one was on our wedding cd. And I always pictured this video!


And Back to FOTC
posted by Lori @ 7:12 AM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER