Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Weekly Worth a Listen Tuesday
OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Chronicles of My Ordinary and Awesome Life, Family, and Thoughts. OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.


Here's a list of my end of summer songs:

Death Cab for Cutie - Summer Skin (End of summer in a nutshell)


Human Highway - The Sound (Easily in my top ten favorite songs ever!)


Alexi Murdoch - Orange Sky


Pavement - Cut Your Hair (Ok, so these lyrics have nothing to do with summer but the music reminds me of summer)


Fleet Foxes - Mykonos
posted by Lori @ 9:33 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER