Biggy-Ziggy
 
Monday, August 31, 2009
Slipping
I think as school is starting and the massive amounts of birthdays (mine included!) going on for the month of September, my blogging is going to be a bit more sporadic. I'll try to get posts in but already it feels like we're in constant recovery mode, and of course I'll still be keeping up with

one of my new favorite blogs. She has some great giveaways going on right now for a Roku box (here) and a Casio lighted keyboard (here). Ziggy and Goose would love these, Ziggy to show off the little Beethoven he knows and Goose because Netflix has all the Scooby Doo episodes online.

I'm off to clean the house or take a nap, whichever comes first!
posted by Lori @ 2:29 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER