Biggy-Ziggy
 
Monday, May 18, 2009
Weird day
Ludo doesn't usually bark unless we're playing in the front yard without him. Which is why it was so weird that he was barking this morning while I tried to get Monkey ready for the day.

After five minutes of me yelling at the poor dog, Ziggy went outside and discovered what it was.



It couldn't fly.



So, anticipating that Goose would want to keep it, I said we should keep it in the field across from our house and went and got a box. She was pretty happy to set it free and kept inviting it back home for lunch.

Personally, I think this guy is hawk food.
posted by Lori @ 4:08 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER