Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Tear it Up Tuesday
Since Goose went with Daddy to play disc golf today and we had company and school, we didn't get to do anything wildly messy.

So while they're "tear"ing up the course (hey, that's the best tie in to this meme I've got!) I thought I'd share this bit of info.

Goose is going to be on tv! On Friday on Fox 40 News' morning show and again at 10 (Fox 40 is a local Sacramento station). They interviewed her about having fun at the mall. And while she came off charming and adorable, I was kicking myself for letting her get herself dressed--pants from two years ago that showed her heiny when her shirt was pulled up from going down slides, and I didn't fight her on combing her hair. Now everyone will know that I let Goose do pretty much whatever she wants!
posted by Lori @ 8:52 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER