Biggy-Ziggy
 
Friday, March 20, 2009
Spring Reading Thing
I'm taking a bit of a break from talking about Goose and Monkey, although I am extremely happy to report that Monkey sat and read two whole stories with me in my lap yesterday! That's like finding something at a Hof Brau that I could actually eat!

I have a big list of books to read and some that I've started and never got around to. Calladipper Days is hosting a Spring Reading Thing, as you can see by the button. I can't wait! Hopefully this will keep me accountable!

So, without further adieu, here's my list:

1. Austen - Mansfield Park
2. Hosseini - The Kite Runner
3. Gregory - The Other Queen
4. Morrisson - Song of Solomon
5. Ginsberg - Howl

It's a pretty pithy amount, but I don't know if this counts, but I have not read a New Yorker since last November. I love them. I read them cover to cover, but I have about twenty that I need to get through, in additon to polishing off my new ones, my Rolling Stone, and various Parenting magazines (I get five a month). Time to get down to it!
posted by Lori @ 2:04 PM  
4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER