Biggy-Ziggy
 
Friday, March 20, 2009
Fruitful Friday


Well, maybe it's technology's fault because everything is so instantaneous, or perhaps my impatience, but as I sit here sipping my coffee that takes me 1 minute and thirty seconds to make from cup out of the cupboard to first sip, I'm wishing the flowers would hurry up and get to their transpiration (that's what it's called, btw, when they circulate nutrients). Goose doesn't really care though, she happy to write her observations in her notebook.



Since the food coloring was still out and our house is lacking in any spring decor, we made easter eggs by dropping food coloring onto oval-cut coffee filters then slowly adding drops of water. Voila--Easter eggs! (And we're getting ready for some Passover crafts, too. There are some great ideas at Kaboose) I'll be sure to post some of those as well.
posted by Lori @ 9:17 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 20, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Blogger Natasha said…

    That is a good idea! I can't wait until my little guy is old enough to participate more in crafts...for now it's more about what he can get into his mouth. But I'll have to make some eggs for our windows :)

    Gosh, I didn't know anyone was noticing my floors - but Thank you! I'm lucky enough to have a dh that's in the construction business, so we were able to get some great deals.

     

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER