Biggy-Ziggy
 
Monday, March 16, 2009
Master Plan Monday

This week is a little bit different than last week because we'll be continuing our Ireland fun through Tuesday (obviously!)

So,
What subject matter are we covering?
Colors. Stuff bright and cheery to go with our blooming flowers! I think that it will especially be good for Monkey, but Goose will like the water bottle color mix craft I have in store. And we can work on it Wednesday through Sunday.
What do I want Goose (and Monkey) to take out of it?
I want Goose to get a concept of secondary colors and how they're made, as well as working on our Spanish and German colors. I would love to increase Monkey's vocabulary by having very tactile things for him to see, chew, smell, or touch.
What crafts, projects, games, outings, stories, or shows will get me there?
For Goose, PreSchoolMama has some pretty cool ideas AND I tracked down my kindergarten teacher and found out how she did the aforementioned color mix in a bottle...
What supplies do I have?
I will need our basic papers, paints and dyes. For Monkey I will scour the house for things that are safe, but aren't things that he usually gets to play with. I'm going to focus on one color a day with him, just so he really gets a firm concept.
What supplies do I need?
I need to go to the store and get colorful food. Red, orange and green bell peppers, strawberries, bananas, etc. that I know they eat, but we can make edible collages or arrangements with them to make the colors and mealtime a bit more interesting!
posted by Lori @ 12:45 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER