Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Faces: Or Why I Prefer Taking the Pictures



While I have tons of cute pictures of silly faces the kids make, this is one of me that I think is hilarious. We were on a vacation in Montana and this is at the continental divide in Glacier National Park. We'd been stuck in traffic for a while and Ziggy said he wanted to snap a picture of me. So we hopped out of the car and well the rest, you can see...

Here's what you should know:

1. I am not related to Jim Morrison, nor am I or have I ever been part of his fan club.

2. I don't style my hair that way it was misty and windy--hey it's the continental divide! Note the scenery and mist on the camera lens.

3. I'm not stoned, I really am that awkward in front of a camera.

A Cowboy's Wife has a photo contest going on that even I felt comfortable taking part in. Here's to hoping we're blue ribbon material!
posted by Lori @ 5:21 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER