Biggy-Ziggy
 
Friday, May 22, 2009
Thoughtful Thursday

It was Goose's last day of school today and I took it harder than I thought I would. No, I didn't cry like I do at the end of every Harry Potter movie, or Babe, or, any time I hear "Elanor Rigby", but I did want to grab Goose and hold her forever. When she told her friends that they could play on the playground next time, it was sad to think that there wasn't going to be a next time because they're all going to be at different schools next year and many of them are going out of the country.

So Monkey got extra Mommy love while Goose and Ziggy were out at their celebratory disc golf. We're talking big-slide-got-to-come-in-the-house fun.

I realized that I actually HATE three things.
1. Black widows--hitherto this was just an intense dislike, but after five kills this week and one swinging at me due to the dog's tail, congrats, black widows, you've made my list.

2. Centipedes--you think you can fool me into thinking you're not poisonous? Guess again! And while I can trap you when your inches from my napping place, you'd better leave Goose alone when she's going to the bathroom. It's hard enough to get her to wipe, now I hear shrieks about the centipede coming to get her!

3. Political Ads--your calls wake up the baby. Oh, he's a light sleeper you say? NOT WHEN YOU'VE CALLED THREE TIMES IN FIVE MINUTES BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE A MESSAGE ON OUR FREAKIN MACHINE! And I know this has to do with you, Mom, and your horrid donation to the RNC in my name. Mark my words, you'll get yours!
posted by Lori @ 1:29 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER